.NET Wrapper Assemblies for accessing the following MS Office applications:
- Office, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Project, Visio
- Office integration without version limitations
- All features of the Office versions 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 are included
- Active support in version independent development (please scroll down)
- Syntactically and semantically identical to the Microsoft Interop Assemblies
- No training if you already know the Office object model, use your existing PIA code
- Reduced and more readable code with automatic management of COM proxies
- Usable with .NET version 2.0 or higher
- Easy Addin Development
- No deployment hurdles, no registration
- No dependencies, no interop assemblies, no need for VSTO
- Visual Studio Project Templates and Wizards available
Visual Basic and C# Example Code Online
- How compatible is your solution with all the office versions ?
- You are not sure if your Addin is already loaded?
NetOffice Developer Toolbox helps you.
Active support in version independent developement
- XML source documentation for information which version are offering the particular entity
- check at runtime your specified entity is available in current version (Tutorial 08
- check your solution with the Toolbox which Office version are compatible with your code
Documentation and FAQ
Technical Documentation and Ressources
||Extended Linq Support
||Support Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project completly
||Enumerators for collections without native enumerator support Done!
||Additional overloads for methods with optional parameters Done!
||FxCop approved Sourcecode
||Visual UI designer
Questions or Comments?
Follow NetOffice on Twitter for actual infos about updates and issues