This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Which version(s) of Visual Studio is supported?

Dec 20, 2012 at 2:53 PM

There is widespread discussion of which versions of MS Office and Windows are being supported but I cannot find anything that identifies which Visual Studios are supported.

Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Dec 21, 2012 at 11:45 PM

use visual studio.NET you want. the project assistant is limited to VS008/10(pro) at the moment. thats all.

Sebastian

Feb 2, 2013 at 3:32 AM
I have VS2008 installed however all of the solution/project files with the Tutorial/Examples say that they were created with a later version of VS (2010 I assume).

I can't even rebuild the NETOFFICE source because the solution also is built with a version later than VS2008.

I really would like to take a look and play with the examples and tutorials, however I don't have access to a later version of VS.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Todd
Feb 3, 2013 at 11:02 PM
all examples was saved in vs2010 express format. vs2010 express is for free in other words you have to access to a later version of visual studio but anyway.
open the project files(.csproj or .vbproj) instead of the solution files(.sln) rebuild/save and you can overwrite the .sln file.

Sebastian