This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Use ClickOnce to deploy applications NetOffice

Apr 1, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Hi, I use ClickOnce to deploy applications NetOffice? In Visual Studio, there is no section Publich, i trying to do manually through MageUI.exe, but without success.

If you do not support this functionality now, you'll be there to support in the future?
Coordinator
Apr 1, 2013 at 12:31 PM
no, sorry. clickonce is bullshit (i find)

Sebastian
Apr 1, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Edited Apr 1, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Why do you think ClickOnce is bullshit? Indeed, automated deployment and upgrade valuable thing.

I loved NetOffice, but now the question arose deployment addin and would like to support this functionality as an automatic update with the ability to undo. And it turns out I now have to give up Netoffice. Maybe you tell alternative ClickOnce, which also have the ability to automatically update?
Apr 1, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Edited Apr 1, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Why do you think ClickOnce is bullshit? Indeed, automated deployment and upgrade valuable thing.

I loved NetOffice, but now the question arose deployment addin and would like to support this functionality as an automatic update with the ability to undo. And it turns out I now have to give up Netoffice. Maybe you tell alternative ClickOnce, which also have the ability to automatically update?
Apr 2, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Why you want to use ClickOnce ( was trying to use it too, but gave it up )?

If you can use the "Setup.exe" while generating your code ( VSTO )?

Simply add an install/uninstall functionality ( button ) to delete previous Add-In, while updating with the new one, create a form, where you can do that functionality.