Use ClickOnce to deploy applications NetOffice

Apr 1, 2013 at 1:17 PM
Hi, I use ClickOnce to deploy applications NetOffice? In Visual Studio, there is no section Publich, i trying to do manually through MageUI.exe, but without success.

If you do not support this functionality now, you'll be there to support in the future?
Coordinator
Apr 1, 2013 at 1:31 PM
no, sorry. clickonce is bullshit (i find)

Sebastian
Apr 1, 2013 at 1:41 PM
Edited Apr 1, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Why do you think ClickOnce is bullshit? Indeed, automated deployment and upgrade valuable thing.

I loved NetOffice, but now the question arose deployment addin and would like to support this functionality as an automatic update with the ability to undo. And it turns out I now have to give up Netoffice. Maybe you tell alternative ClickOnce, which also have the ability to automatically update?
Apr 1, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Edited Apr 1, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Why do you think ClickOnce is bullshit? Indeed, automated deployment and upgrade valuable thing.

I loved NetOffice, but now the question arose deployment addin and would like to support this functionality as an automatic update with the ability to undo. And it turns out I now have to give up Netoffice. Maybe you tell alternative ClickOnce, which also have the ability to automatically update?
Apr 2, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Why you want to use ClickOnce ( was trying to use it too, but gave it up )?

If you can use the "Setup.exe" while generating your code ( VSTO )?

Simply add an install/uninstall functionality ( button ) to delete previous Add-In, while updating with the new one, create a form, where you can do that functionality.