Newbie Question - Project Templates For VS Community 2015

Nov 13, 2015 at 3:53 PM
I have a VBA Word addin and I was looking to convert it to VSTO so I downloaded VS Community 2015 and added VSTO using MS Web Platform Installer. While looking for VSTO info I accidentally ran across NetOffice. I was really impressed and want to try it. I downloaded and created a project using the NO toolbox. I was wondering if there was a way to directly install the templates in VS Community 2015 similar to VSTO.
Coordinator
Nov 13, 2015 at 4:44 PM
hey men,

i didnt find a question or i'm blind :o

2 years ago i've been created a visual extension to put some project templates and wizards to visual studio.
BUT only few people have using it and is very expensive to develope and support them(also for multiple visual studio version). for this reason - i drop them
to save time and energy for the toolbox project wizard. if you want to use VS 2015, please use VS210 Express as option in the wizard because its full compatible.
(and make sure set the option "Use NetOffice Tool" because its more familar to VSTO)

*Sebastian
Nov 13, 2015 at 11:16 PM
Thanks. The project wizard works well. I just got started on VSTO when I found NetOffice. Looking forward to using NetOffice